Estates & Trusts
Proper planning with the right advisor can help ensure your estate is dealt with according to your wishes in the most tax efficient manner. We are here to help you with all your estates and trusts needs. There is more to estate planning than taxes – maintaining family harmony and proper succession planning for a business are equally important. At PSG CPA, we have the tax expertise and many years of practical experience with estate planning and family business.
- Customized estate and succession planning to address specific client situations
- Probate fee planning
- Advising on the use of trusts, including family trusts, alter ego trusts and spousal trusts
- Mitigating double taxation exposure through post-mortem tax planning
- Assisting executors/executrix or trustees in the administration of estates and trusts
- Preparing financial statements for estates and trusts
- Preparing date of death returns and other optional returns
- Preparing trust income tax and information returns for trusts
- Advising on charitable giving, including the use of private foundations.